AnyData Engine Features
- Active RestoreTracks operating system I/O requests and restores blocks when the OS needs them, continuing to restore other blocks in the background. This dramatically saves time and allows booting a machine and starting applications long before a restore is complete.
- Universal RestoreBare-metal restore enables recovering an entire server in minutes, either to the same or dissimilar hardware or virtual server. If the new hardware is different, Acronis injects the new drivers required to support the new hardware.
- Flexible Any-to-Any MigrationThe combination of unified backup format, Acronis Universal Restore, and incremental backup of live machines makes it very easy to migrate servers between any physical, virtual and cloud platforms and any locations, local or remote.
- Converting any system backups to any VM Disk formatEffectively enabling zero-time VM recovery, you will just need to start the VM to recover your physical, virtual or cloud system.
- Compression and deduplicationSaves time, space and network bandwidth for any backup.
- EncryptionHigh-grade encryption (AES-256) is available as option to protect any data and any communication channel from unwanted attention.
- Acronis Cyber Protect
Keep running with the most reliable and easy-to-use backup solution for businesses of all sizes
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Modernize your clients' security and backup with integrated cyber protection
- Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud
Enhance your clients’ data protection with secure backup and recovery
- Acronis Cyber Infrastructure
Discover a brandable, scale-out, cost-efficient, multi-purpose SDS solution designed for cyber protection