One solution for all your data protection needs
Quick backup and recovery
Never lose precious files or expensive apps, and restore your system in a flash when needed.
- Full image backupsProtect everything to recover anything. A mirror image of your system disk or a selected partition enables you to easily recover whatever you need — from your full system to an individual file or folder.
- Active disk cloningMake a replica of a Windows or macOS system even while it's in use, without having to stop and reboot. It's the easiest way to migrate all of your data — OS, files, apps and settings — to a larger or faster disk.
- All-in-one recovery driveEasily restore your system to the same or new hardware with our bootable media and all-in-one Survival Kit tool. Your data is quickly loaded on the machine of your choice.
- Microsoft 365 backupCreate direct cloud-to-cloud backups of your Microsoft 365 account, including the emails and attachments from your Outlook.com mailbox and all of the files in your OneDrive.
- File and folder backupsControl the nature of your backups. Select individual files and folders that you want specific replicas of when you don't want a full image copy.
- File sync-and-shareSync files between computers or in the cloud so you can keep everything up-to-date on multiple devices.
- Dual ProtectionReplicate your local backup in the cloud automatically so you always have an off-site copy available for recovery. Following the 3-2-1 backup rule has never been easier.
- Cloud restoresEnjoy the enhanced speed, reliability and stability of restoring from the cloud for better overall performance, thanks to new backup technologies.
- Cloud backup downloadingDownload copies of your previous backups at any time, ensuring you have a local copy ready for quick restoration even if your internet connection is compromised.
- Non-stop backupsKeep working, playing, or surfing with continuous backups that capture changes as often as every five minutes. Set it and forget it — backups run in the background without affecting your computer's performance.
- Event-based backupsPlug in an external USB and automatically begin backing up your data — that's just one of several events triggers you can choose to make protecting your data easier. MacOS users can choose to back up in Power Nap mode.
- Incremental and differential backupsUpdate backups up to three times faster with our Change-Block Tracker technology that follows modifications to an image in real-time.
- Resumable replicationsManage storage space by ensuring data isn't duplicated. If a backup replication is interrupted, it resumes from where it stopped rather than restarting from the beginning.
- Quick backup validationSpeed up the standard process for validating the effectiveness of your backups by only checking the latest version.
- Automatic mobile backupsSafeguard mobile data simply by coming home. Backups to your Windows and macOS systems start automatically when your smartphone or tablet connects to your Wi-Fi network.
- Version controlKeep up to 999 versions of your backup, if you want. Store them for as long as you require — unlike other backup solutions, we let you choose how long they're kept.
- WinPE media builderCreate WinPE boot media so you can recover from backup when your system won't boot. Our WinPE builder allows you to select the drivers needed for better hardware compatibility.
- Virtual environment supportConvert full image backups to a virtual hard disk format so you can run your system as a virtual machine. macOSusers with Parallels Desktop 15 can recover backed up VMs as bootable files.
- Backup cleanup utilityFree disk space by reviewing backup files , manually selecting unnecessary ones, and deleting those you no longer need.
- Memory card backupProtect the data stored on your Android device's internal memory and SD storage cards to ensure nothing is lost.
Stop any cyberattack from harming your device and backup files, even if those threats have never been seen before.
- Anti-ransomware and cryptojacking protectionSafeguard your files, apps, and systems by detecting and stopping ransomware and cryptojacking attacks. It automatically restores any affected files.
- Vulnerability assessmentsIdentify the security weaknesses in your OS and apps. Our vulnerability assessment tool evaluates if your computer is susceptible to any known vulnerabilities and recommends updates to keep you safe.
- Real-time protectionKeep your device and backup files safe from malicious activities. It blocks even never-seen-before threats by checking every file you interact with in real-time.
- Web filteringBlock access to malicious URLs that try to inject malware, ransomware and cryptojackers onto your system.
- On-demand antivirus scanEnsure threats aren't lurking on your computer by scanning for malware whenever you want. Choose a quick file scan or a full system scan to check everything.
- Videoconference protectionKeep your data and privacy away from hacker attacks when videoconferencing via Zoom, Cisco Webex, or Microsoft Teams.
- Quarantine and exclusionsIsolate potential threats in quarantine while you control exclusion lists that allow approved programs to run uninterrupted.
- User-defined passwordsCreate encrypted backups for each family member that are protected by their own custom password.
- End-to-end encryptionSecure your backup using enterprise-grade AES-256 encryption that keeps your data private, whether it is on-site, in transit, or the cloud. Not even Acronis can read your encrypted files.
- Signature-based analysisKeep your defense up-to-date by checking for updates to the threat database every five minutes.
- Behavioral analysis engineIdentify malware when it executes, thanks to our new dynamic detection engine that identifies threats based on how they interact with your Windows machine.
- Secure data centersBack up to Acronis data centers knowing that each location is designed to meet the highest levels of security. Our data centers include on-site protections, such as armed guards, 24/7 video surveillance and biometric access.
- Electronic signaturesCapture electronic signatures on documents from multiple people and record them in the blockchain ledger with Acronis ASign — an easy, efficient, and secure way to verify an agreement's integrity.
- Blockchain notarizationCreate a unique “fingerprint” for your data with Acronis Notary, which generates a blockchain-based certificate that gives you an easy and irrefutable way to confirm its authenticity.
Eliminate the cost, complexity and risk of managing multiple incompatible solutions.
- User-friendly cyber protection dashboardMonitor everything at a glance, including your backup activity, data statistics and cybersecurity metrics for all your devices with our intuitive dashboard.
- Flexible managementSet schedules, configure destinations, and select your preferred backup type — full image, incremental, differential or custom. Perform quick or full antivirus scans whenever you want.
- Cloud storage upgradesChoose from plans that include between 500 GB to 1 TB of cloud storage. Easily add up to 5 TB of cloud storage. Everything's stored in one secure and easily accessible place.
- Unlimited mobile devicesCover all of your family's smartphones and tablets with one license.
- Device flexibilityAvoid being trapped in a single mobile platform — easily migrate data between Android and iOS devices.
- Remote data managementRetrieve any file or folder you need from your cloud backup from any computer or mobile device — wherever and whenever you want.
- Modular component installationEnjoy the safety of complete cyber protection, or use our core backup and disk cloning features alongside any other security solution. Install only what you want, and add missing components at any time.
- Back up on preferred Wi-FiBack up to the cloud when you know it's safe by selecting the Wi-Fi network. You'll avoid the metered connections and unsecured public networks that can expose your data.
- CPU load balancingKeep your computer's CPU from overloading during antivirus scans by giving priority to other applications so you're protected and productive.
- Control backup-on-batteryKeep your laptop going by managing backups so they don't drain the battery. Set a minimum power level for backups, or completely block backups when on battery power.
- Try and Decide toolSafely test new software, drivers, system updates and settings knowing you can easily revert to your previous configuration.
- Tray notification centerGet messages pushed to your desktop tray so you can track the status of your backups and anti-malware protection, quickly respond to any issues, and receive timely tips on how to enhance your protection.
- Protection pauseSuspend the anti-malware functions with one click: when you want for as long as you want. Pause for a specific length of time or resume automatically on the next restart.
- Windows Security CenterEnsure compliance with Windows guidelines and compatibility with other security solutions.
- Mobile backup reviewBrowse the contents of your mobile backups directly on the local system that stores them.
- Dark mode for MacEnjoy a more native look for your macOS when in dark mode.
Choose a cyber protection plan that meets your needs
Formerly Acronis True Image
Award-winning cyber protection solution
Over 5.5 million users rely on Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office every day
Works on multiple platforms
- Windows 11 (all editions)
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8+ (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Windows file systems
- Linux SWAP
- macOS Ventura 13
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS file system
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Mobile operating systems
- iOS 12.0 or later
- Android 7.0 or later
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.