- Over 5,500,000users worldwide trusted us
- Over 100,000prevented cyberattacks last year
- Over 500,000,000clones and backups
Choose a cyber protection plan that meets your needs
Formerly Acronis True Image
What our users say
- Windows 11 (all editions)
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8+ (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Windows file systems
- macOS Ventura 13
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS file system
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Mobile operating systems
- iOS 12.0 or later
- Android 7.0 or later
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does antivirus protect your computer against different types of threats?
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office provides the following protection for your data:
i. Active Protection runs constantly in the background to protect your machines in real time while you work as usual.
- Does antivirus work on Windows and on Mac?
Yes, the antivirus works both on the Windows and Mac systems.
- What are the system requirements?
- How often are updates released?
When your computer with Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is connected to Internet, antivirus signatures are updated every 5 minutes.
- Which antivirus is best?
We are proud to share independent tests results: Results of the AV-TEST Private Windows Test. Acronis solution has demonstrated one of the best detection rates on the market. You also get the synergy effect by having the combination of disk imaging, data backup, security and cyber protection tools in one solution.
- How does antivirus work?
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office performs on-demand scans to search for malicious software throughout your entire system. You can choose between a full scan, which checks the entire machine for viruses, or a quick scan, which scans specific folders that are likely to store threats. The antivirus scan also allows you to choose whether to scan archive files, external drives, or only new and changed files.
- Why is antivirus important?
Antivirus is important because it protects your data from viruses, ransomware, cryptomining malware, and other harmful software that can compromise your system's security and privacy. Antivirus software continuously scans and detects potential threats in real-time, helping to prevent data loss, unauthorized access, and potential damage to your computer.
Want to learn more? Read the latest stories featuring this solution on our blog.
- Windows 11 security: Is it good enough?September 27, 2023 10 min read
- The importance of implementing two-factor authentication (2FA)September 19, 2023 5 min read
- Protect your identity ― Thieves will do anything to steal itSeptember 19, 2023 5 min read