Secure and reliable mobile phone backup solutions
- 10% of device ownershave had one stolen
- 2,000+ devicesare lost or stolen around the world every hour
- 70 million smartphonesare lost each year
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I backup my mobile device?First you will need to install the Acronis mobile app, which can be found in the Google Play Store or App Store. Once installed, follow these steps to back up your mobile device to Acronis Cloud, and these steps to back up your mobile device to a computer.
- What is mobile backup and why is it important?Mobile backup is basically a backup of all data and files, such as photos, videos, contacts and calendars of your mobile phone to the Acronis Cloud or to local storage on your computer. This is important because this backup contains all the data of your mobile phone.
- Which software can I use for mobile backup?It will work on your PC or Mac as you can back up your Android and iOS devices.
- Does Acronis mobile phone backup software support both Android and iOS?Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office supports different operating systems so you can easily back up your Android and iOS devices.
- How do I back up my Android phone?
- Can I perform a full backup of my Android or iPhone mobile?You have the flexibility to select what you want to back up from your Android and iPhone device.
- What is the best storage option for mobile backups?
The best storage is one that keeps your data safe and easily recoverable.
Backing up to your computer’s hard drive is okay if you’re only worried about accidentally deleting an original file, but that backup is lost when the hard drive fails. The better choice for quick recoveries is a local backup stored on an external hard drive or network share. But if there’s a fire or flood, you’ll lose both the original and local backup.
The best is to also store an extra copy off-site, such as in the cloud, to ensure you have a version available no matter what happens. That means there’s no need to choose between the Acronis Cloud, your Google Drive/iCloud or external hard drive – the best option is to use cloud and local storage in combination.
- How do you back up a tablet to a local computer?
If you want to know how to back up a tablet to a PC or Mac device, look no further than Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image). You can set it so any iOS or Android mobile device, whether a smartphone or tablet, automatically backs up when it connects to your Wi-Fi network. No cables, no hassles – just walk in the front door and as soon as your tablet connects, the backup process begins.
That means you can back up an iPad without iTunes or iCloud if you want. Keep a local backup for a fast recovery option, or pair that local backup with those cloud-based options for dual protection.