Acronis Cyber Cloud (formerly Acronis Data Cloud) is a platform that enables service providers to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient and secure way. With one solution, you and your customers gain access to hybrid cloud backup, disaster recovery, ransomware protection, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
In this demo, you will get an overview of all the major features of Acronis Cyber Cloud. The training is designed especially for novice Managed Service Providers, who are interested in backup, disaster recovery and cyber protection technologies.
The key topics presented in this demo include but are not limited to:
- Overview of the Management Console UI
- Backup storage deployment options
- Widgets, Reports and Notifications
- Two-factor authentication
- The notions of partner, customer and folder
- Overview of the services available within the Acronis Cyber Cloud: File Sync & Share, Physical Data Shipping, Notary, etc.
- Partner vs. Customer level views
- Backup & recovery of mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Backup & recovery of virtualization hosts (VMware, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo, KVM, RHEV, Citrix XenServer, Nutanix AHV, Oracle VM)
- Backup and recovery of applications (MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, MS Active Directory, Oracle Database, MS Office 365 for Business, G Suite, Website)
- Backup & recovery of MS Office 365 for Business
- Backup & recovery of G Suite
- Backup plan templates
- Universal restore
- Active protection plan