- Maximize productivity and collaborationIncrease your clients’ operational efficiency by enabling them to easily share data and files with colleagues, customers, and partners. Support their digital transformation with simple file and link sharing, controlled access with custom permissions, eSigning, and file notarization.
- Mitigate security risksHelp your clients reduce fraud, interference, or data loss. Leverage a HIPAA-compliant file sync and share service with encryption at rest and in transit, full control over data location, and data authenticity powered by Ethereum blockchain to record and verify notarizations.
- Boost revenue growthExpand your offering with an advanced file sync and share service that supports Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, Windows PCs, Macs, and all popular web browsers. Increase client retention and generate new revenue streams by easily upselling to your existing customer base.
Create and securely share content from anywhere, at any time, and on any device with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, a single solution that integrates best-of-breed backup and recovery, next-generation anti-malware, endpoint protection management, and simple file sharing. Add Advanced File Sync and Share pack to the essential pay-as-you-go file sync and share service to enable file notarization, verification, and easy eSigning.
Sync and share from any device: Support for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, Windows PCs, Macs, and all popular web browsers
PDF editing and annotation tools
Unlimited file versioning
Audit trail section: Shows the history of all activities
Encryption at rest and in transit
Control over files and folders, and policy controls for users, applications and data
Remote file notarization: Accelerate the pace of your clients' business by digitizing their notarial processes
Notarization and signature certificates: Give an irrefutable proof that a file was notarized or signed at a specific time
Trusted, independent verification
Take full control over data location, management, and privacy with a superior file sync and share service. Includes a transaction ledger to enable notarization and eSigning capabilities, and supports all platforms.
Live webinars for MSPs
Capabilities designed for secure collaboration
Rely on an easy, efficient, and secure file sync and share service that is specifically designed to help you provide the data protection, authenticity, and privacy your clients need to stay ahead of today’s threats and regulations.
Secure file sync and shareComplete end-to-end encryption, enterprise-class audit trails, control over files and folders, and sophisticated policy controls for users, applications, and data.
Access from any deviceEmpower clients with the ability to securely create, edit, sign, notarize, verify, and share data using their own smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, or web-enabled devices.
File notarizationNotarize files of any format and type, generating a time-stamped, blockchain-based certificate that provides irrefutable proof the file is original and unaltered.
Embedded eSignaturesEasily execute every step of the document workflow – from creation, to sending the document to multiple signees – with an easy drag, drop, and sign feature.
Expand your services with advanced protection packs
Add other powerful components to strengthen your services even further with advanced protection packs and unique cyber protection capabilities. Control your costs by paying only for the functionalities your clients need.
- Advanced SecurityEnhance your security services with integrated cyber protection that includes full-stack anti-malware. Increase your detection rate and responsiveness to the latest cyberthreats. Extend cyber protection to web browsing, backed-up data, the recovery process, and exploit prevention. Enable investigations by capturing forensic data in backups.
- Advanced BackupDefend clients’ data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, MariaDB, MySQL, and application clusters. You can also gain visibility into data-protection statuses across your clients’ infrastructure.
- Advanced Disaster RecoveryGet clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Advanced Email SecurityBlock any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), account takeover (ATO), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero days in seconds before it reaches end users. Leverage Perception Point’s next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)Prevent leakage of sensitive data from endpoints via more than 70 local and network channels and strengthen compliance with minimal effort and speed to value.
- Advanced File Sync and ShareGet a full control over data location, management and privacy with a file sync and share service, including a transaction ledger to enable notarization and eSignature capabilities, across all platforms.
- Advanced ManagementStreamline and automate your routine tasks via scripting and promptly close security gaps in clients’ infrastructure through patch management. Gain visibility into your clients’ software assets and data protection to ease daily tracking and planning tasks, and improve clients’ uptime by monitoring disk drives health.
Global data center presence
Help your clients meet their unique needs by storing their data where they choose. With multiple data centers worldwide, Acronis enables you to meet the compliance, data sovereignty, and performance requirements of all your clients.
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to protect files?
To avoid financial and reputation damage that could result from a data breach, it is critical to handle a business client’s sensitive information carefully (e.g. customer or client data). Corporate files and data that are shared across different devices and locations should be protected with a secure cloud-based file sync and share service. A truly secure cloud FSS service is possible thanks to advanced methods for sharing and storing files, flexible policy controls, and highly secure data centers. These methods ensure you have full control over the data location, management and privacy.
- How do you choose a file sharing service for a business?
There are a lot of file sync and share solutions on the market, so it is important to evaluate the solution that’s right for specific business environments.
Key criteria include:
- Security – Does it provide the industry’s strongest security? Does it support multi-factor authentication (MFA)? Does it enable encryption at rest and in transit, access control for files, or policy controls for users, apps and data?
- Efficiency – Does it enable users to work on files using popular mobile devices, Macs, and PCs? Does it enable users to annotate and edit documents on-the-go?
- Simplicity – Can you start using it quickly? Does it provide end-users with an intuitive interface, eliminating the need for training?
- Upgrade – Does it support options to enable more functionalities “on the spot”, e.g. eSignature and blockchain-based data notarization?
- Is online file-sharing secure?
It can be. Truly secure cloud EFSS services are possible thanks to advanced methods for sharing and storing files, flexible policy controls and highly secure data centers. These methods ensure you have full control over the data’s location, management and privacy.
FSS solutions that do not include such capabilities, however, should not be considered secure.
- What is blockchain?
Blockchain is a technology based on the principle of a continuously growing list of data records, or blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, including a timestamp and transaction data.
Most people know the term “blockchain” because it is used as the basis for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. But the underlying concept allows blockchain technology to have a variety of use-cases, such as file notarization, digital voting, creating smart contracts, and more.
The key advantages of the technology includes:
- Security: Blockchain uses strong cryptography to create transactions that are impervious to fraud.
- Distributed architecture: Blockchain leger is not owned by anyone as it can be distributed across multiple organizations and becomes more secure as replicas are added.
- Impossible to backdate changes: Every transaction is written into the ledger once and cannot be changed thereafter.
- What is blockchain-based data notarization?
Blockchain-based services for data notarization allows users to notarize business critical data of any type by creating a digital fingerprint for files and automatically storing it in a public blockchain ledger. It empowers companies with independent validation of data authenticity and proof it existed at a specified date and time.
- How does eSignature work?
An electronic signature, or eSignature, is the software that links a signature to the signer’s identity and intent to sign to the time the document was signed. eSignatures streamline the document approval process by enabling online signatures with a click of the mouse or by using touch pad.
To sign a document with Advanced File Sync and Share pack you will need to:
- Select the desired file or drag and drop it
- Specify the signees by entering their email addresses
- All participants authenticate themselves, then sign the file online with embedded eSignatures
- Once all signatures are received, you can get signature certificates, which are publicly verifiable proof of the signature's integrity
Subscribe for tips, news and occasional promotional offers from Acronis
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.