Anti Malware Advanced Protection
Acronis Cyber Protection Solutions deliver outstanding defense in depth (DiD) threat protection via a set of smartly integrated technologies, each of which works to prevent possible threats along dedicated stages.
- Full stack protection technologiesContains AI-, behavior- and signature-based detection and response
- Security against any threatProtects against known/unknown malware and ransomware, and fileless attacks
- Combat emerging threatsUses behavioral heuristics and dynamic detection rules to combat emerging threats
- Detect any kind of malwareScans files for trojans, viruses, backdoors, worms, keyloggers, spyware, and others
What is malware?
Malware is malicious software that is intentionally designed to damage a system or steal data. Malware is most often used by cybercriminals for financial gain, but can also be distributed as a form of protest or as an offensive weapon in the state-sponsored attacks that have become increasingly popular. Common forms of malware include viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, ransomware, botnets and any other type of potentially unwanted application.
- Damages a system or steals data
- Used by cybercriminals for financial gain
- Includes viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, ransomware, etc.
- Improved detection rateMore aggressive behavioral heuristics for more effective detection of malware
- Automatic allowlistingAutomatically allowlists applications for time-efficiency
- Manual allowlistingSupports manual allowlisting, if needed
- Zero false positivesProven zero false positives by independent third party tests