In 2022, over 30% of organizations worldwide experienced a ransomware attack, where employees were denied access to their files and businesses lost millions of dollars in extortion payments.
Business IT teams know that choosing the right endpoint protection software that defends multiple devices against cyberthreats is essential for business continuity, but how do they find the one that fits your business needs?
Luckily, SoftwareReviews has devised a system to evaluate how well these tools protect against cyberthreats and manage security. We’re proud to say that based on user ratings, SoftwareReviews has ranked Acronis a gold medalist and “Data Quadrant Leader” in the Endpoint Protection Software category. Discover why users on this peer-review platform trust and recommend Acronis for their endpoint protection needs.
Download the report and learn:
- The top ransomware market trends to be aware of in 2023.
- Endpoint protection challenges against ransomware.
- How businesses can prepare themselves against cyberthreats.
- Defining a cross-NIST approach and maintaining a secure environment.
- An overview of Acronis, its capabilities and future outlook.