The endpoint security market is one of the most competitive spaces. Vendors plotted on Frost ™ Radar must demonstrate outstanding strength across growth potential, best practices, competitive intensity, customer value and partner potential. We are proud to announce Acronis was named a Company to Action in Frost Radar™: Endpoint Security, 2023 report for excellence in endpoint security growth and innovation. Companies to Action are defined as organizations to consider first for investment, partnerships or benchmarking. This recognition marks Acronis’ continuous commitment to expand, revolutionize and accelerate endpoint security technologies to counter today’s sophisticated cyberthreats.
What’s inside the report?
The Frost & Sullivan Frost Radar™: Endpoint Security, 2023 report evaluates more than 50 global endpoint security vendors to provide a comprehensive analysis to help market leaders stay competitive in technological advancements and bolster growth. The report benchmarks the participating vendors using two core indices: growth and innovation. The indices are used to analyze vendors’ ability to build dynamic growth strategies and adopt forward-looking, effective capabilities against modern cybersecurity challenges.
Frost Radar™ comprise two axes: a vertical axis that represents the Growth Index, and a horizonal axis that represents the Innovation Index. Vendors are measured on Frost Radar™ based on five indicators in the Growth Index and five indicators in the Innovation Index. The five Growth Index indicators include market share and revenue growth over the previous three years; growth pipeline; vision and strategy; and sales and marketing. The five Innovation Index indicators include innovation, scalability, research and development, product portfolio, megatrends leverage and customer alignment.
As a Frost Radar™ Company to Action, Acronis excels across both innovation and growth over the past few years. We’ve highlighted a few of our strong suits from the report:
Innovation at Acronis
· AI- and ML-based behavioral detection engines and AI-guided attack interpretations to streamline analysis with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud platform and Advanced Security + EDR
· EDR that completely aligns with NIST Cybersecurity Framework
· Data loss prevention (DLP) that is behavior based and that automatically set and continuously enhance DLP policies specific to your business
· Future-focused developments in XDR capabilities
· Integrated cybersecurity, backup and recovery that delivers comprehensive cyber protection with a single agent and offers modular total protection for business continuity
Growth at Acronis
· Strong growth strategy over the last three years, as evidenced by a large partner base and robust workload protection
· Tailored endpoint protection for small and mid-market businesses through our partners that alleviate high service costs
· MSP-focused mindset that helps partners thrive via our #CyberFit Partner Program designed for service providers, resellers, developers, affiliate partners and original equipment manufacturers
· Endpoint security R&D plans that are looking ahead with investments in future capabilities such as developing an in-house XDR
To discover what makes Acronis a global leader in endpoint security, view the report.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 1,800 employees in 45 locations. The Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 20,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.