Comprehensive backup for Mac
Macs are awesome for processing important documents, creating designs, mixing music, or editing photos and movies. But they are still just computers, which means they’re at risk of losing data like any other.
Don’t worry: Acronis True Image 2018 protects your data, and does it easier and more reliably than Apple’s Time Machine.
Navigate using our Mac-optimized interface and manage backups with visual displays of activities and statistics.
Touch Bar integration
Use Mac’s built-in tool to create new backups, track data transfer speeds and watch the progress of backups in process.
Discover total data protection
- Flexible control Choose only what you want to recover. You can restore your whole Mac or select the individual file or folder you need.
- Active defense against ransomware Malware attacks aimed at Macs jumped 744 percent last year. Our unique active ransomware protection keeps your Mac safe.
- End-to-end encryption Your Mac’s data is secured using military-grade encryption, whether the file is on site, in transit, or in the cloud.
- Wireless backup of mobile devices Back up your mobile device to a local Mac automatically and wirelessly over Wi-Fi. It’s as easy as walking in the door.
- Certification of backup files Verify that your backup files are original and unchanged using the blockchain technology found in our Premium Subscription.
Having trouble backing up on macOS High Sierra?
Acronis True Image 2018 has no trouble with the latest macOS.
Acronis’s product delivered convincing results … on average twice as fast, in some cases being 10 times as fast as the competition.
- Microsoft Windows
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Apple Mac OS X
- High Sierra 10.13
- Sierra 10.12
- El Capitan 10.11
- Yosemite 10.10
- File Systems
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- ReiserFS The ReiserFS file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- Linux SWAP The Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- HFS+ Supported only on Mac
- Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1 or later