Make your data twice as safe with cloud backup
Local backup is great, but adding online backup is even better. That’s because storing a separate copy in the cloud keeps it safe from threats that might wipe out your onsite backup, such as a fire or flood. That’s the dual protection of
- 3 copies of your data
- 2 types of storage media
- 1 backup kept off-site
Acronis True Image 2018 makes online backup means even easier because with the Acronis Cloud, your documents, photos, videos and all your files are secure.
Greater convenience and control
Cloud backup gives you tremendous flexibility and control over your data from wherever you have an internet connection.
- Anywhere access Grab a backup file from anywhere using any device through our intuitive, web-based interface.
- Remote management Configure the backup for any of your computers or mobile devices, regardless of location.
- Version control Pick the number of backups and how long to keep them. Unlike other vendors, we let you decide.
Making the fastest even faster
Acronis True Image 2018 takes cloud backup even higher with speeds that have been independently proven to be the fastest available.
- Speedy backups Our Changed Block Tracker monitors the modifications to disk images in real time, which triples the speed of incremental and differential backups. Protecting your files won’t affect your system’s performance.
- Quick recoveries More important, recovery times are dramatically reduced through WAN optimization, which can speed up restores from Acronis Cloud by up to 400 percent. That means less costly downtime when something happens.
“Acronis did the fastest backup … and the connection speed to its own cloud was way faster than any other”
- Microsoft Windows
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Apple Mac OS X
- High Sierra 10.13
- Sierra 10.12
- El Capitan 10.11
- Yosemite 10.10
- File Systems
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- ReiserFS The ReiserFS file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- Linux SWAP The Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- HFS+ Supported only on Mac
- Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1 or later