Today’s digital threats mean a new generation of data protection is needed. Backup software should not only prevent data loss, but also ensure files are safe from unauthorized changes. Acronis True Image 2018’s Premium Subscription has you covered.
Creating a one-of-a-kind “fingerprint” for your data, Acronis Notary can be used to simply verify a backup’s integrity or show a legal chain of custody, such as proving when a document was created or that a product certification remain unchanged.
An ideal solution when you need to electronically capture multiple signatures on documents, such as rental agreements, nondisclosure agreements, financial documents, and other contracts. Acronis Asign creates a unique, blockchain-based certificate that can be used to verify a document’s authenticity.
Acronis New Generation takes Data-Backup to the next level with … Acronis Notary, Acronis Asign, [and] encryption features offering state of the art protection.
- Microsoft Windows
- 10 (including Anniversary Update)
- Home Server 2011
- 8.1 (all editions)
- 8 (all editions)
- 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Apple Mac OS X
- Sierra 10.12
- El Capitan 10.11
- Yosemite 10.10
- File Systems
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- ReiserFS The ReiserFS file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- Linux SWAP The Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- HFS+ Supported only on Mac
- Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1 or later
Acronis is the world's fastest data protection technology, which is why Scuderia Toro Rosso relies on our solutions for a competitive advantage both on and off the track.