Comprehensive control that’s easy to manage
FormatComplete complex operations easily and efficiently through an intuitive user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
InstallBoost your processing power by splitting an existing volume into two and installing an operating system on the second one to create another processing volume.
ConvertAdapt your system to meet new and changing requirements in mere moments. Converting disks from basic to dynamic, or vice versa, is fast and easy.
SpanMaximize the use of your disk space by creating a single, logical volume from the unallocated space across multiple physical disks. Supports up to 32 disks.
AccessBenefit from the direct byte access and editing capabilities of the Acronis Disk Editor when modifying your disk.
ManageBrowse detailed information about all hard disks, partitions and files systems, hide or make visible any partition type, and preview changes before applying them.
OptimizeGet the most out of your system by examining and automatically optimizing the use of hard disk space.
Optimize your hard drives and supercharge your machine’s performance
- Windows 10 – Home, Pro, Education, Enterprise, and IoT Enterprise editions
- Windows 8/8.1 – all editions (x86, x64), except for the Windows RT editions
- Windows 7 – all editions
- Windows Vista – all editions
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (x86, x64)
Recommended hardware requirements
- Computer processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- System memory: 512 MB or more
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher
- CD / DVD recording drive, or a flash drive for bootable media creation
Minimum hardware requirements
- Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
- Computer processor: modern processor, 800 MHz or faster
- System memory: 256 MB
- Screen resolution: 800x600 pixels
- Installation disk space: 150 MB
- Other: Mouse
Supported file systems
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
- Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS3, Linux SWAP
Looking for help?
Frequently asked questions
- What is the licensing policy?
If you have one PC running one OS (which is usually the case), you need one license of Acronis Disk Director Home.
If you have a multi-boot machine with more than one OS, you will need one license of Acronis Disk Director Home for each of the operating systems where you are going to use the product.
Example: You have a dual-boot machine with Windows XP and Windows 7. You need one license of Acronis Disk Director Home to use with Windows XP and another, separate license to use the product with Windows 7.
If you create Acronis Bootable Media, you can only use it on one machine. If you are going to use it on more than one machine, you will need a separate license for each computer.
Subscribe for tips, news and occasional promotional offers from Acronis