- Integrated backup and recovery capabilities for unmatched business continuity
- Integrated backup and recovery capabilities, providing unmatched business continuity where point-security solutions fail
- Streamlined single-click remediation and recovery
- Complete, integrated protection across the NIST security framework — Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover — all from a single solution.
- Complete cyber protection solution – designed for MSPs – in a single agent
- Quickly and easily launch new services using a single Acronis agent and console — to deploy, manage and scale
- Easily scale across multiple clients while preserving healthy margins and minimizing OpEx — no need for a large team of highly skilled people to operate
- Partner with a vendor focused on your success and enablement — not competing with you for business.
- Optimized attack prioritization and analysis for rapid response
- Streamline investigations with prioritization of potential incidents and reduced alert fatigue
- Unlock minutes-not-hours analysis at scale, with automated correlation and AI-based guided attack interpretations
- Increase visibility across MITRE ATT&CK® to rapidly grasp attack analysis and impact, including how an attack got in, what harm it caused, and how it potentially spread.
Unmatched business continuity with a single-click response
- Remediateby network isolating endpoints, killing malicious processes, quartering threats, and rolling back attack changes.
- Investigate further
using remote connections and forensic backups
- Prevent future attacksby blocking analyzed threats from execution and closing open vulnerabilities
- Ensure business continuity with integrated recoveryincluding attack-specific rollback, file- or image-level recovery, and disaster recovery
- IdentifyYou need to know what you have to fully protect it, and investigate into it. Our platform includes both inventory and data classification tools to better understand attack surfaces.
- ProtectClose security vulnerabilities using our threat intelligence feed, forensic insights, and natively integrated tools across the broader Acronis platform like data protection maps, patch management, blocking analyzed attacks, and policy management.
- DetectContinuous monitoring for security related events using automated behavioral- and signature-based engines, URL filtering, an emerging threat intelligence feed, event correlation and MITRE ATT&CK®.
- RespondInvestigate suspicious activities and conduct follow-up audits using a secure, remote connection into workloads or reviewing automatically saved forensic data in backups. Then, remediate via isolation, killing processes, quarantining, and attack-specific rollbacks.
- RecoverEnsure systems, endpoint data and the client business are up and running using our fully integrated, market-leading backup and disaster recovery products and solutions.
Powered by industry-recognized, award-winning endpoint protection
Upcoming online events
Consolidation and service management centralization with Acronis is easier and more approachable than ever. Expand your capabilities to offer holistic protection, defend organizations, and provide true business resilience for businesses and their data in the face of modern cyber threats with Acronis Advanced Security + EDR.
Anti-ransomware protection with automatic rollback
File- and system-level backup
Inventory collection (with Advanced Management)
Patch management (with Advanced Management)
#CyberFit Score (security posture evaluation)
Remote connection (with Advanced Management)
Remediation including full reimaging
Business continuity (with Advanced Disaster Recovery)
Real-time threat intelligence feed
Automated, tunable allowlisting based on profiling
Forensic data collection
Automated event correlation
Prioritization of suspicious activities
Automated MITRE ATT&CK® attack chain visualization and interpretation
Single-click response to incidents
Full threat containment including endpoint quarantine and isolation
Intelligent search for IoCs including emerging threats
Get access to solution materials and try our MSP-class EDR solution
Expand your services with advanced protection packs
Add other powerful components to strengthen your services even further with advanced protection packs and unique cyber protection capabilities. Control your costs by paying only for the functionalities your clients need.
- Advanced Security + EDRDesigned for service providers, Acronis EDR enables you to simplify endpoint security — rapidly detect, analyze and remediate advanced attacks while ensuring unmatched business continuity. Eliminate the cost and complexity of multiple point products and enable your team with one complete cyber protection solution that is simple to manage and deploy.
- Prioritization of security incidents
- AI-guided interpretations of attacks
- Business continuity with integrated backup and recovery
- Advanced SecurityEnhance your security services with integrated cyber protection that includes full-stack anti-malware. Increase your detection rate and responsiveness to the latest cyberthreats. Extend cyber protection to web browsing, backed-up data, the recovery process, and exploit prevention. Enable investigations by capturing forensic data in backups.
- Full stack anti-malware
- URL filtering
- Exploit prevention
- Advanced BackupDefend clients’ data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, MariaDB, MySQL, and application clusters. You can also gain visibility into data-protection statuses across your clients’ infrastructure.
- Continuous data protection
- Data protection map
- Off-host data processing
- Advanced Disaster RecoveryGet clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Disaster recovery orchestration
- Production failover
- Site-to-site VPN
- Advanced Email SecurityBlock any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), account takeover (ATO), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero days in seconds before it reaches end users. Leverage Perception Point’s next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Anti-phishing and anti-spoofing engines
- Anti-evasion and account takeover protection
- Next-generation dynamic detection against zero-days
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)Prevent leakage of sensitive data from endpoints via more than 70 local and network channels and strengthen compliance with minimal effort and speed to value.
- Content-aware data loss prevention
- Automatic client-specific DLP policy creation and extension
- Pre-build data classifiers for common regulatory frameworks
- Advanced File Sync and ShareGet a full control over data location, management and privacy with a file sync and share service, including a transaction ledger to enable notarization and eSignature capabilities, across all platforms.
- File notarization
- Embedded eSignatures
- Independent file verification
- Advanced ManagementStreamline and automate your routine tasks via scripting and promptly close security gaps in clients’ infrastructure through patch management. Gain visibility into your clients’ software assets and data protection to ease daily tracking and planning tasks, and improve clients’ uptime by monitoring disk drives health.
- Cyber scripting
- Automated patch management
- Disk drive health monitor
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)?
EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) is an active, endpoint security solution that does real-time continuous monitoring correlating different events that happen on an endpoint level to detect malicious activity, compromised processes and suspicious behavior on end-user devices. The purpose is to identify in-progress attacks, potential security incidents, compromises or breaches – and then acting as a response system, providing capabilities to remediate it.
The primary EDR capabilities as defines by Gartner are:
- Detect security incidents
- Contain the incident at the endpoint
- Investigate security incidents
- Provide remediation guidance
- Who needs endpoint detection and response?
The endpoint protection strategy of any company that is a potential target of cyber threats and/or that stores valuable endpoint data should include advanced endpoint threat detection capabilities and response tools.
SMB and mid-market organizations are under increased risks of advanced cyber threats due to limited internal capabilities and budget constraints, affecting their access to advanced endpoint security solutions, historically targeted at emprises due to costs and complexity.
Moreover, for businesses of all sizes operating in industries with high regulatory requirements and increased cyber risks such as Finance, Healthcare, Legal, Online Retail, Public Sector, EDR is a must for the organization’s cybersecurity strategy to enable compliance and ensure sensitive endpoint data is out of reach of cyber threats.
With Advanced Security + EDR you can ensure that organizations of varying size and complexity are protected with high-value services, scalable across multiple clients.
- How Advanced Security + EDR lowers your OpEX compared to other EDR solutions?
Existing, best-of-breed EDR tools and solutions are oriented at enterprises due to costs and complexity and require large security teams to operate. Moreover, security analysts need to manually perform threat hunting activities by scanning hundreds lines of logs with hours of investigating suspicious activities. But even then, a cross-NIST protection, ensuring business continuity, requires additional solutions and software agents to achieve, increasing the complexity and solution sprawl even further.
Advanced Security + EDR performs continuous data collection based on security related events, similar as other EDR tools, but then the solution streamlines your analysis capabilities by raising alerts on any potential incidents and aggregating data in guided attack interpretations mapped to MITRE ATT&CK®. This helps security analysts to rapidly investigate suspicious activities across multiple clients, cutting investigation times from hours to minutes to achieve better scalability.
Moreover, Advanced Security + EDR is an integrated endpoint security solution in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, unlocking unique benefits for administrators such as a single-click response across the NIST, including recovery. This removes solution sprawl and enables you to deliver comprehensive endpoint protection via a single Acronis agent and console.
- What are some types of threats that EDR protects against?
There’re multiple types of advanced cyber threats, capable of bypassing other endpoint protection layers like existing antivirus software, some of the most common ones include:
- Zero-day malware and ransomware – Malware and/or ransomware that infiltrates the system through a zero-day vulnerability (a vulnerability that is exploitable, but the software vendor has not released a patch for it yet – the vulnerability can be known or unknown). Can bypass some behavior-based detections.
- Advanced persistent threats (APTs) - Attacks that use continuous, sophisticated and highly evasive hacking techniques to gain unauthorized access to system and stay undetected for a prolonged period of time, with potentially destructive consequences. They usually consist of a few phases, including system infiltration, escalation and lateral movement within the system, and exfiltration of sensitive data. Advanced persistent threats commonly depend on “living off the land” techniques that refer to attacker-behavior that uses tools that already exist in the targeted environment – making it harder to detect, on considerably cheaper to carry out.
- Fileless attacks - Fileless malware is a type of malicious software that uses legitimate programs to infect a computer. It does not rely on files and leaves no footprint, making it challenging to detect attacks and remediate them. Hacking - Hacking is the act of identifying and then exploiting vulnerabilities in a computer system or network, usually to gain unauthorized access to personal or organizational data. Depending on the used techniques, hacking can be hard to detect, as it might leverage stolen credentials or other techniques that make it look like a perfectly normal process until exfiltration happens and it’s already too late to respond.
Detecting and responding to these and other advanced threats requires more advanced security controls like EDR.
Find an Acronis partner that’s in your local area and get advanced threat protection and unmatched business resilience
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.