- Over 5,500,000users worldwide
- Over 100,000prevented cyberattacks last year
- Over 500,000,000clones and backups
Choose a cyber protection plan that meets your needs
Formerly Acronis True Image
What our users say
- Windows 11 (all editions)
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8+ (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Windows file systems
- macOS Ventura 13
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS file system
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Mobile operating systems
- iOS 12.0 or later
- Android 7.0 or later
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need backup software?
Backup software creates reserve copies of your datIn case of a data loss event, you can use these copies to recover the original datBackups are useful primarily for two purposes:
i. To recover an operating system when it is corrupted or cannot start (called disaster recovery).
ii. To recover specific files and folders after they have been accidentally deleted or corrupted.
- How often should I back up a computer?
Back up all your data after every significant event in your system. For example, after you bought a new computer, reinstalled the operating system, or installed an important system update.
b. You can also schedule backups to run automatically and on a regular basis. In this case, you will always have the latest version of your data for recovery.
- Where are backup files stored?
You can store the backed-up files on your machine, on an external disk, on a networked storage device, or in the cloud.
- Can I schedule automatic backups with Acronis software?
- Can I back up multiple devices with Acronis software?
- Can I monitor and manage backups remotely?
- What security measures have Acronis backup software?
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office provides the following types of protection:
i. Active Protection runs constantly in the background to protect your machines in real time while you work as usual.
ii. Antivirus Scans run on-demand to perform in-depth searches for malicious software throughout the whole system.
iii. Vulnerability assessment is a daily scan that runs in the background, detects vulnerabilities in your system and apps, and then assesses their severity.
iv. Identity protection prevents cybercriminals from stealing your personal information.
Want to learn more? Read the latest stories featuring this solution on our blog.
- Windows 11 security: Is it good enough?September 27, 2023 10 min read
- The importance of implementing two-factor authentication (2FA)September 19, 2023 5 min read
- Protect your identity ― Thieves will do anything to steal itSeptember 19, 2023 5 min read