As the value and volume of data increases daily, organizations of all sizes need to be #CyberFit – ready to safeguard that data against all modern challenges with effective tools and strategies.
Acronis gets our partners, their customers and end-users #CyberFit with easy, efficient and secure cyber protection solutions.
SAPAS: The key to be #CyberFit
To get #CyberFit, modern companies need solutions that address all Five Vectors of Cyber Protection - covering the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security of data (SAPAS). Using this unique approach, Acronis ensures an organization’s data is fully protected, while remaining accessible and veriable.
Being "safe" means avoiding things that can cause injury, pain, and loss – which are critical in the digital world. That’s because unlike physical items, digital assets are much more vulnerable and can be easily destroyed – either accidentally or on purpose.
Creating reliable backups of your data, applications, and systems – and storing them in a way that ensures information is available when you need to recover something – is the only way to keep everything safe.
In today’s mobile world, we carry more computing power in our pocket than was used to send a man to the moon. To take advantage of that technology, we need to access our data, applications, and systems from wherever we are.
Cyber protection ensures that access, while balancing it against the need to keep digital environments and assets safe, private, authentic, and secure. Locking a hard drive in a vault makes the contents safe but inaccessible – so it’s not useful.
From identity theft to corporate espionage, keeping things private is a basic need for individuals and companies alike. Yet the recent spike in breaches around the world shows that few companies are taking appropriate steps to combat modern incursions.
Limiting who can view and use your data, applications, and systems should be under your complete control – whether that’s managing permissions for users or employing enterprise-grade encryption to block prying eyes.
Knowing that something is "authentic" means we can prove it is true or original. For IT pros, knowing a backup is authentic is vital since recovering a file, server, or entire infrastructure from an altered or corrupted version can put a company at risk.
Given the threat posed by unauthorized alterations, users need a way to validate a backup’s authenticity before relying on it. Blockchain notarization offers indisputable proof that a file hasn’t been tampered with.
At its most basic level, security means freedom from danger. Unfortunately, the digital world is filled with constantly evolving attacks – from ransomware that encrypts files to cryptomining malware that hijacks your system resources while injecting other threats.
Securing your digital environment requires a protection strategy that includes an integrated defense that can stop all online threats, including new strains that exploit previously unknown vulnerabilities.
- Data drotection solutionsAcronis provides backup and disaster recovery solutions – enhanced by integrated anti-malware and blockchain-based data authentication technologies – to protect all data in any environment including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile and applications.
- Cyber Cloud solutionsAcronis empowers service providers and enterprises to deliver easy, efficient and secure cyber protection and disaster recovery capabilities to customers, remote offices, and the edge. Solutions are fully integrated and all managed from a single console.
- Cyber Infrastructure solutionsAcronis enables service providers and enterprises to rapidly deploy scalable, cost-efficient, multi-purpose cyber protection solutions for any size environment, including at the edge. Runs on industry-standard hardware or one of Acronis’ appliances.
Choose your cyber protection
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Modernize your clients' security and backup with integrated cyber protection
- Acronis Cyber Protect
Keep running with the most reliable and easy-to-use backup solution for businesses of all sizes
- Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office
Protect your digital life with the only personal cyber protection solution that integrates backup and anti-malware