Acronis Cyber Files
Keep your remote workers productive and protected
Looking for help?
Frequently asked questions
- What is Acronis Cyber Files?
Acronis Cyber Files enables enterprise employees using any device – desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone – to securely access, sync and share corporate content while IT maintains control over security and compliance. Content can be accessed from file servers, NAS, SharePoint, and personal devices, and shared with internal and external constituents, if allowed by the organization. Acronis Cyber Files empowers IT to control the level of security needed and promote end user productivity anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- What are the benefits of Acronis Cyber Files?
Acronis Cyber Files allows your organization to provide an on-premise, managed and secure access to your existing enterprise content, as well as an alternative to Dropbox and other public file syncing and sharing solutions.
Ease of Use
- Requires minimal end-user training.
- Simple for IT to install and get up and running.
- Active Directory Integration to authenticate and provision users.
- Encryption for data transfer and data at rest.
- Whitelists and blacklists to control whom users can share files with.
- Policies regulate all file sharing features and prevent data leakage.
- Selective remote wipe of the Acronis Cyber Files mobile app and data.
- Files are stored in the location of your choosing and not in cloud storage.
- Full logging, tracking and history of operations.
- Over-the-air configuration of features and policies.
- Simplified account creation through LDAP provisioning.
- Server components can be installed on physical or virtual Windows Servers.
- Provides access to existing, on-premise file servers, NAS and SharePoint.
- Compatible with Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Users’ synced files can be stored on file servers, NAS, or private Amazon S3 storage.
- What are the key features of Acronis Cyber Files?
- 100% on-premise alternative for deployment and storage, giving IT complete control.
- Integration with Active Directory for seamless authentication and provisioning.
- Acronis Policy Engine provides granular management capabilities to create security policies and ensures control and compliance for content, users and devices.
- Secure Office and PDF document editing, all within the Acronis Files Advanced mobile app, prevents data leakage.
- Enterprise class audit trail and history for all transactions, including search, filter and export functions.
- Seamless integration with enterprise level reverse proxies, including credential and certificate authentication.
- Maximum data protection and confidentiality via secure end-to-end encryption (over-the-air and on-device).
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module meets stringent requirements of the US government.
- Smart Card authentication support (CAC/PIV).
- Selective remote wipe.
- Intuitive, familiar interfaces require virtually no end-user training.
- Push selected content to users or groups for any time, on-device access.
- Access to user’s network home folder.
- Integration with key MDM partners including MobileIron, Good Technology and Citrix Worx.
- What are the most common Acronis Cyber Files use cases?
- Accessing, viewing and editing enterprise content on any device.
- Proactively distributing enterprise content to a community of users or groups.
- Syncing content across all of a user’s devices.
- Sharing content with colleagues, customers and partners.