What is a Backup?
A backup is a second copy of all your important files – from your photos, contacts and videos to documents, files and emails – that you store separately from the original. Whether the originals are located on your desktop, laptop, or mobile devices, you keep a backup of everything somewhere safe.
Everyone is at risk of losing data
Business suffer too…
The world suffered
How can I backup?
The easier it is to create your backups the more frequently you‘ll back up, which increases the benefit to you in the case of a data-loss event. Acronis delivers user-friendly solutions with robust, built-in features that protect your data with just a few clicks.
Protect Personal Data
Acronis True Image 2018
Protect Business of all sizes
- A ransomware attack completely locked up my computer, but luckily I had installed Acronis True Image prior to the infection. A big thanks to Acronis for turning this nightmare into a remarkable experience!
Sam B. Customer
- A simple, intuitive, and very powerful piece of software. Saved the day on more than one occasion and enabled me to migrate my HDD to a new solid-state drive via the disc cloning function. Brilliant.
Martin K. Customer
- I would not trust my treasured memories or my operating system and programs to anyone else. Acronis has saved me and the companies I work for on more than one occasion.
Diana R. Customer
- Acronis True Image incorporates interesting leading-edge technologies designed to help thwart a range of threats and minimize any potential data loss.
Phil Goodwin, Director, IDC
- I love to be able to clone my drive for my business. That means a quick swap of drives and the machine is up and running in the event of a crash or failure.
JAMES S. Customer