There are many ways to take it for a spin. However, if you don’t have any spare hardware lying around for purposes like this, Microsoft Azure may be the answer. If you’ve never used Azure before, it’s even better. Microsoft gives 30 days free to all new account holders. It’s a great opportunity to make it useful.
You only need one computer device or virtual machine to test the main functionality of Acronis Backup 12.5. However, if you wish to test groups, user roles, and other advanced features, you’ll need more than one.
- How to create a new Microsoft Azure account
- How to create Windows and Linux virtual machines (VM) on Microsoft Azure
- How to open ports for Acronis Backup 12.5 installation on Microsoft Azure
- How to Install Acronis Backup 12.5 on a Windows VM
- How to add a Windows server to an existing Acronis Backup 12.5 cluster
- How to install Acronis Backup 12.5 on a Linux VM
All feedback can be sent to AcronisBackup12Beta@acronis.com