With so many remote workers and endpoints to protect, and 50% of companies experiencing cyberattacks at least once a week, the need for organizations to modernize their data protection and cybersecurity has become clear.
In response, those organizations are ramping up their IT spend, with 72% of global organizations reporting that they’ve seen their IT costs increase during the past six months to enable more remote workers while keeping their mission-critical data, applications, and systems secure.
For service providers, software developers, and the pros who keep IT environments running, there is a tremendous business opportunity in getting organizations #CyberFit – but how can they take advantage of it? They may have the technical acumen, but few are also natural marketers or salespeople.
At the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020, which is happening October 19-21, they’ll find the help they need to crack the code of that opportunity. That’s because the free, three-day virtual conference will include keynote speakers and a session track specifically dedicated to showing how they can sell cyber protection successfully so they can grow and strengthen their business.
Acronis Founder and CEO Serg “SB” Bell explains that “Our goal for this year’s Summit is to empower all of our partners and customers – both in terms of their protection needs and business development. The experts joining us will deliver the actionable insights attendees can immediately put into practice to ensure their organization’s success.”
Selling cyber protection through disruption
Many of the speakers at the 2020 Summit will be drawing on their own successful marketing and sales experience to illustrate how managed service providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), and independent software vendors (ISVs) can leverage the opportunities created by cyber protection’s unique advantages.
One such keynote will be offered by industry veteran and cybersecurity visionary René Bonvanie. He successfully marketed and sold disruptive technologies throughout his career, which included executive roles at Palo Alto Networks, Business Objects, Veritas, and Oracle. He created the Palo Alto Networks story from scratch, which catapulted it past larger, well-established competitors and made it the largest enterprise security company – and he sees the same kind of opportunities with cyber protection. During his keynote at the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020, he will share his experiences and examine the disruptive opportunities created by the emerging field of cyber protection.
Dedicated session on marketing cyber protection
While the different tracks of the 2020 Summit will all touch on the advantages of cyber protection, this year introduces a new track of workshops, panels, and sessions - delivered by our sponsor Apple Print and Creative - focused on marketing and selling cyber protection. Anyone looking to make the most of cyber protection’s business opportunities – from MSP business owners to salespeople to software developers who are integrating with the Acronis Cyber Platform – can improve their chances by joining sessions such as:
- Pitching Cyber Protection: The New Way the Service Provider Community Can Sell Security to SMBs and Enterprises. Selling cyber protection to clients doesn't need to be complicated. Discover hands-on how to adapt to new services, spend more time with clients, and increase profits.
- Fast-Growing MSPs Know: Client Success Teams Drive Revenue. It's always easier to grow revenue from existing clients, so Keith Lukes, Director of Channel Solutions at Ubistor, will show how getting tech and support personnel to learn the art of listening is helping MSPs uncover hidden opportunities for revenue growth.
- Insights from the Industry Press: What Media Pros Really Look for in a Story and How to Tell Your Tale. The IT channel is full of engaging media personalities who are always on the lookout for the next great story to tell. This panel of industry journalists from CNN, Channel Futures, ChannelPro SMB, and others will explain what they look for so you can get your story in front of a wider audience.
- Campaign Marketing Success: Leveraging the Acronis Partner Portal and Content Libraries. In this panel discussion, Louis Gudema and thru-partner pros bring the magic of messaging and the art of quantifiable marketing to life. You’ll learn the secrets of modern B2B campaign marketing: from simple one-offs to complex multi-touch campaigns.
- Winning Strategies for SEO, SEM, and Social Media in 2020. Achieve your marketing goals by leveraging digital marketing tools, tactics, and frameworks for success. Whether you need to attract new clients or demonstrate your company's expertise, you'll get actionable tips and frameworks to modernize your approach.
- Workshop: Thru-partner Marketing with Louis Gudema. Marketing to your segments doesn't need to be hard. Get actionable ideas for growing revenue and learn how to use Acronis marketing campaigns and assets to benefit your business.
- Going Digital: How to Create, Drive Demand for, and Run a Successful Virtual Event. The new normal means getting together in person isn't an option. That means the events that support your marketing efforts need to go digital. In this session, you’ll get the inside scoop on the processes and tools Acronis uses to build a creative brief, recruit speakers, market events, and run the show.
Networking with peers
Learning from peers is an essential part of any conference-going experience, so in addition to the formal program, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with peers who are already expanding their business using cyber protection.
The platform Acronis is hosting the virtual Summit on includes a Networking Lounge where attendees can go to exchange war stories and learn from each other about the marketing and sales strategies that are working for them. The Acronis ecosystem already includes countless MSPs, resellers, and software developers who have embraced cyber protection and have seen tremendous success both before and during the recent IT turmoil caused by the pandemic.
The Summit will also feature several virtual social events that will also provide valuable networking opportunities. For a full list of activities, you’re invited to review the agenda on the Summit landing page.
Registration is open
The Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020 is already the must-attend event of the year for anyone interested in the booming field of cyber protection. With additional tracks tailored to the needs of Service Providers and Resellers, Developers and ISVs, and Enterprise IT Professionals, there will be plenty of technical and strategic value attendees immediately apply on a day-to-day basis.
For those interested in turning cyber protection into a competitive advantage for their organization, however, this year’s Summit is delivering the tools needed to stand out and thrive.
While the 2020 Summit is being offered as a free virtual event, registration is still required. To reserve your spot and to get all of the latest updates on the agenda, visit https://acronis.events/summit2020/.