There is no doubt about it, the cybersecurity space is complicated, and managed service partners (MSPs) are facing a wider range of security challenges than ever before.
- Cybercriminals continue to ramp up both the frequency and complexity of their attacks, perfecting their strategies to attack corporate users and businesses at scale.
- Malware gangs now offer ransomware-as-a-service (RaaS) to distributors, who infect as many computers as possible with spam, phishing/account take-over/zero-day attacks, and spoofing.
- Criminals are using automation and artificial intelligence (AI) to scale attacks, putting more users and businesses at risk than ever before.
With the games that cyberattackers play constantly changing, there are no standard rules of engagement. So the question remains: how do you stay on top of the cybersecurity landscape, deliver quality services to your clients, and grow your business?
The key is constant training, ideally in short sessions that don’t detract from your day-to-day responsibilities.
Training with the Acronis #CyberFit Academy
As an Acronis partner, you are using a one-of-a-kind, machine-intelligence (MI)-enabled solution to secure and protect your clients’ data. But Acronis offers its partners more than a world-class solution because we know that an educated team makes for a more productive team and helps grow your business.
The Acronis #CyberFit Academy’s training and certification courses can help your sales team and technical staff become experts in next-generation data protection technologies. Their training will help you improve your relationships with clients and gain valuable insights into how to position, sell, and deploy Acronis solutions.
Those are empty promises: A recent study by the Academy revealed that “on average, similarly situated partners who have received training perform at a rate nearly twice that of their untrained counterparts.”
Train quickly and see fast results
Learning how to develop services that will meet the needs of your clients – and how to establish yourself as a preferred solution partner and trusted advisor – doesn’t have to take long. In fact, many of the sessions from the Academy can be completed in just 10 minutes.
That training delivers real benefits to your own organization.
- Reduce support calls. Teams that take this training have seen 30% fewer support interactions and fewer support tickets because they can troubleshoot complex problems on their own and quickly resolve customer issues. They save time finding the answers to customer questions, reducing the number of support calls and time spent on each call and freeing up your team to focus on value-added tasks.
- Generate more sales. Trained partners have sold 23% more product because their salespeople better understand Acronis’ integrated products and are armed with the tools and techniques needed to identify and close more deals faster.
- Improve the customer experience. Armed with a deeper knowledge and understanding of Acronis’ solutions, your sales and support teams can respond faster to client issues, improving your customers’ experience, and reducing churn.
On-demand training for partners
Acronis’ training is designed to deliver the information your support and sales teams need in the least possible time. All courses are offered on-demand 24x7 with live instructor-led webinars and quick, easy-to-consume training modules.
Support training. Acronis offer foundation courses, associate courses, and professional courses to meet the needs of each of your technical team members. Trainees will discover troubleshooting tips, get hands-on lab experience, and learn how to submit support tickets to get faster resolutions.
Sales training. Acronis offers associate and professional courses to educate your salespeople on Acronis products so they can better converse with prospects and customers. In addition to product knowledge, trainees will learn about solution benefits and differentiators, what qualifying questions to ask, how to handle objections, and more.
In addition to improving your team’s skills and productivity, Acronis also offers sales training, technical training, and developer training certification programs, which help you get even more benefits from your relationship with Acronis.