During this year we kept our readers informed about the latest products, innovation, and best practices in backup, data storage, cyber security, and data protection in general. We also talked a lot about our partnership with Scudeira Toro Rosso Formula 1 team. Overall, we published about 110 articles, and here is some of our most read content:
- Tips & Tricks for Better Business Backup and Recovery
- Playing Pokémon Go? You’d Better Back Up Your Phone!
- VIDEO: Toro Rosso Franz Tost and Daniil Kvyat: Our Goal for 2017 is Clear
- Lessons in Beating Ransomware From a Jedi Master
- Why Formula 1 Is Important, even if You Are Not into Motorsports
- Data Privacy, Backup and Security All in One Place
- The Easiest Way to Back Up iPhone and Android Devices
- Acronis Backup 12: A Closer Look at the New Web Console
- What Is Blockchain and What Does It Mean for Data Protection?
- What is Ransomware?
We also had a series of articles about ransomware and Acronis Backup 12. If you missed any of these, now is your chance to check them out. Why? Because ransomware is spreading like pandemic cyber disease and there is high chance that you, or someone you know, are going to be affected. These articles are an excellent source of information. Be prepared, and your data will be safe.
We also have a very comprehensive resource center with dozens of case studies, product comparisons, datasheets and eBooks. Case studies provide excellent examples of how Acronis technology is used in real life situations and datasheets have valuable information to help you select the right product for your business.
This has been one of the most exciting years in Acronis’ history, and it’s just the beginning! Stay with us in 2017 and let’s protect our digital future together.