Get your hands dirty at the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020 where you’ll work alongside MSP Channel titans as they show exactly how to build a security first services organization and do it profitably!
With an all-star lineup, Acronis partners will be able to work directly with some of the most well-known and successful MSP veterans in the Channel who will be covering all aspects of running successful IT services businesses. Take a deep dive into immersive and interactive small group workshops where industry titans will educate Acronis partners on how to streamline their operations, align their financials, position their organizations using modern marketing tactics, build security services portfolios that address today’s security landscape, and sell modern security services in a modern way.
Learn from channel experts
At the Acronis Global Cyber Summit, you will have the chance to work alongside channel experts including:
- Amy Babinchak, Microsoft MVP and owner of Harbor Computer Services, Third Tier, and SellMyMSP
- Erick Simpson, co-founder of one of the first “Pure Play” MSPs in the industry and Creator of the MSP Mastered™ Methodology for Managed Services business performance improvement
- Karl Palachuk, who built and sold two managed service businesses and is the founder and president of the Sacramento SMB IT Professionals Group.
- Rayanne Buchianico, owner of ABC Solutions, LLC, SellMyMSP, host of PSAImpact podcast
Combined, they have over 120 years of expertise in the IT service field. These MSP veterans will also share industry secrets to help you successfully grow your IT service business. You can be sure to walk away with actionable tips and tricks to answer questions like:
- How do you price modern security services?
- What are the top five financial red flags should you look for to ensure long term profitability?
- Does your security stack align with today’s modern threats?
- Do you know the 10 most critical components of a modern sales and marketing approach?
The Acronis Global Cyber Summit is designed to give you the opportunity to step away from the day-to-day grind of running your IT service businesses to take some time to work on your business. (Space for these in-demand workshops are limited, so make sure to register for your spot today!)
For our service provider track, we are focusing on MSP-to-MSP sharing of best practices, real-world experiences, pitfalls to avoid, and the must-haves in building a security-first services organization. We’ll learn from some of the best in the business: proven MSP entrepreneurs who have been extremely successful will share their tips, tricks, and secrets to building a modern, agile, and profitable security services organization.
Scheduled workshops include:
- Don’t Become Obsolete! Learn How to Build a Security-First Managed Service Business Amy Babinchak leads this 90-minute workshop on how MSPs can get proactive with cybersecurity services to build a modern practice from the ground up. In this interactive workshop, you’ll roll up your sleeves to work on your business. She will show the 10 most important areas that you need to address to ensure you are building a comprehensive security service offering, five key performance indicators for running a profitable services desk, and the top five mistakes service providers make when establishing their security offerings.
- How Modern MSPs Maximize Profits: Let’s Do Something Right Together Join Rayanne Buchianico, owner of ABC Solutions, LLC, as she walks you through the service provider P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements – helping you understand what they mean, how to use them, and how to spot the early warning signs that you must respond to in order to keep your net profits high. Attendees are asked to bring their financial questions and be ready to solve your real problems. She’ll walk through three major pillars: How to increase your profits; How to measure your success going forward; How to spot the five most common financial red flags to avoid crisis down the road.
- Stop Selling New Stuff the Old Way: Today’s Threat Landscape is Scary, So How Do Modern MSPs Win Everything about the threat landscape has changed during the past five years – except, perhaps, the way you design and sell your security services. Karl W. Palachuk will deliver a deep dive on refreshing your entire approach to creating and selling security services, so you can redesign the way you sell the security services that are needed in the modern environment. This workshop features exclusive, never-before-seen content for Acronis partners. Attendees will leave with checklists outlining the 10 most critical components of a modern sales and marketing approach to creating and selling security services, along with practical advice from Karl.
- Heading to the Cloud: Optimizing Business Processes and Systems to Deliver Optimized Cloud-based Services for Remote Work Environments Increasingly, MSPs are moving more workloads and infrastructure to the cloud, and during the pandemic, a large number of endpoints became remote work environments. The transition has been bumpy for many MSPs and their clients. Erick Simpson, an MSP thought leader, shares the shortcuts to success and the pitfalls to avoid during this transition, as well as how to plan for post-pandemic IT environments.
- Are You Attracting the Right Clients? Larry Walsh of The 2112 Group will examine different pricing models you can use for your MSP business, as well as how those different pricing models affect the clients you attract. By the end, you’ll know how to assess your own profitability model and have a new way of looking at your client intake.
With so much practical advice and knowledge being shared to help MSPs, the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020 is the must-attend IT Channel event of the year. While this year’s Summit is being offered as a free virtual event, registration is still required. To reserve your spot and to get all of the latest updates on the agenda, visit https://acronis.events/summit2020/.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 1,800 employees in 45 locations. The Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 20,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.