Harness the Power of One
Managing security across a patchwork of tools is tiring and becoming less effective. By unifying data protection and cybersecurity to protect data, applications, and systems, the risk from cyberattacks is lowered.
Teams will also be more efficient from increased automation of backup and recovery process, cyberattack prevention capabilities including anti-malware, ransomware and virus scanning, vulnerability assessments, patch management, and more - all from one console.
- Fact 0186%of organizations report a single hour of downtime costs $300,000
- Fact 0268%of organizations saw increased attacks against endpoints over the last year
- Fact 0311 secondsthe frequency of ransomware
- Fact 0429%of data loss is from human error
- Fact 05140,000hard drives crash every week in the U.S.A. alone
Cyberthreats are on the rise
Cyberthreats are becoming more frequent. Breaches can happen on more devices, and legacy protection technologies are not integrated. Acronis Cyber Protect combines backup, anti-malware, cybersecurity, and endpoint management capabilities such as vulnerability assessments, URL-filtering, patch management, and more – for a next-generation solution.
Which edition is right for you?
For service providers
For home and business
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is a cyber protection solution all you need?
A comprehensive cyber protection product combines data protection, cybersecurity, and endpoint management capabilities in one. Data protection includes things like backup and recovery, focusing on safeguarding mission-critical business information from loss or corruption. Cybersecurity counters malware threats like ransomware, guarding the applications and systems that make data access, storage, transfer, and authentication possible. A cyber protection solution provides end-to-end defense of both the data and the systems of an organization, all through an efficient single management console.
- What features do Acronis Cyber Protection Solutions consist of?
Acronis is founded on a long-standing history of world-class backup combined with next-generation cybersecurity. Acronis provides capabilities that, among others, include:
- Continuous data protection
- Anti-malware and anti-ransomware
- Vulnerability assessments
- Patch management
- Endpoint management
- Is Acronis Cyber Protection more cost-effective than other solutions?
Yes. A stack of multiple solutions causes complexity, inefficiency, and increased costs – and because they are not designed to work together, they also introduce security gaps. With the exponential growth of data, the cost of covering all risks also increases. Only an integrated, all-in-one solution can provide effective cybersecurity for all workloads across multiple domains — and keep up with the risk presented by evolving, cutting-edge cyberthreats.
- Do I need backup if I have a cyber protection solution?
Cyber protection is a unified approach that unifies backup, cybersecurity, and endpoint management in a single solution – so you automatically get backup capabilities. With this approach, Acronis delivers easy, efficient, and secure cyber protection for organizations and businesses of any size.