AnyData Engine Features
- Complete and Flexible New Generation Data ProtectionDefend more hypervisors, including RedHat, KVM, Oracle VM, Citrix Xen, VMware and Hyper-V, with simple licensing per host allowing protection for an unlimited of VMs.
- Full Disk and Virtual Machine ImagingAdvanced snapshot-based image backup and recovery of physical and virtual machines. Patented snapshot technology speeds up backup and minimizes system overhead, so protected system does not have to be put off-line during backup.
- Unified Backup FormatData is stored to your choice of disk, tape or cloud using our patented Unified Backup Format optimized for speed, data compression, deduplication and flexibility. High efficiency algorithms reduce storage, IO and CPU requirement and enable unified, fast, easy and granular access to multiple versions of files, applications and systems across all workloads.
- Single-pass Block-level Data ManagementEliminates the need for multiple agents for application, file and block-level data capture and dramatically increases speed and efficiency by preserving metadata in Universal Backup Format.
- Granular RecoveryFrom a single-pass backup, granularly recover at the object, file, application or system level.
- Centralized ManagementEasy re-branding by changing a CSS style sheet.
- Hybrid Cloud and On-Premises BackupFull integration with vCloud Director using the VCD REST API to preserve all VM configuration settings.
- Room to GrowPer-tenant reports to allow flexible billing. The reports include: number of backed up virtual machines, total size of backed up virtual machines, total RAM/CPU of backed up virtual machines, total backup size.
- Active RestoreTracks operating system I/O requests and restores blocks when the OS needs them, continuing to restore other blocks in the background. This dramatically saves time and allows booting a machine and starting applications long before a restore is complete.
- Universal RestoreBare-metal restore enables recovering an entire server in minutes, either to the same or dissimilar hardware or virtual server. If the new hardware is different, Acronis injects the new drivers required to support the new hardware.
- Flexible Any-to-Any MigrationThe combination of unified backup format, Acronis Universal Restore, and incremental backup of live machines makes it very easy to migrate servers between any physical, virtual and cloud platforms and any locations, local or remote.
- Converting any system backups to any VM Disk formatEffectively enabling zero-time VM recovery, you will just need to start the VM to recover your physical, virtual or cloud system.
- Compression and deduplicationSaves time, space and network bandwidth for any backup.
- EncryptionHigh-grade encryption (AES-256) is available as option to protect any data and any communication channel from unwanted attention.
- Acronis Cyber ProtectFor businesses
Keep running with the most reliable and easy-to-use backup solution for businesses of all sizes
- Acronis Cyber Protect CloudFor service providers
Modernize your clients' security and backup with integrated cyber protection
- Acronis Cyber Backup CloudFor service providers
Enhance your clients’ data protection with secure backup and recovery
- Acronis Cyber InfrastructureFor businesses
Discover a brandable, scale-out, cost-efficient, multi-purpose SDS solution designed for cyber protection
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.