Microsoft 365 is booming. Small- and medium-sized businesses in particular are turning to integrated software packages as they attempt to scale and control costs, and Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite has become one of the most popular solutions.
For MSPs, this presents a unique opportunity to grow their own business with backup and security solutions that enhance clients’ Microsoft 365 environments — and provide coverage for limitations in the platform.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinar, “M365: Business-boosting protection packages for MSPs," where we’ll highlight the importance of having a comprehensive backup and data protection solution for your clients’ workloads in order to minimize downtime and data loss.
Join us as we discuss:
- The importance of email security for businesses, as emails are the primary source of communication and are susceptible to various cybersecurity risks
- The risks of unplanned downtime and data loss due to cyberattacks, such as ransomware
- The limitations of Microsoft 365’s built-in data protection
- How offering data protection services for Microsoft 365 can help you stand out from the competition and enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction
We will also introduce you to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, a comprehensive backup and data protection solution that enables MSPs to offer advanced cyber protection and anti-ransomware capabilities, backup and recovery services, and email protection to their clients.
Here's a breakdown of the agenda:
- Hear from Jeff Hardy, Solutions Marketing Manager at Acronis, about how cybercriminals are actively targeting email and productivity apps
- Learn how to safeguard M365 data, mailboxes and applications from cyberthreats, and keep clients compliant
- See a demo by Nikolay Churkin, Senior Solutions Engineer at Acronis, on configuring and protecting email accounts with Acronis
In just 45 minutes, you’ll be well on your way towards effectively protecting your clients’ Microsoft 365 workloads and growing your business. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take your business to the next level — register today to reserve your spot!
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 2,000 employees in 45 locations. Acronis Cyber Protect solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 18,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.