- Simplify disaster recoveryEnable disaster recovery in a few clicks — without any capital investments needed upfront.
- Grow recurring revenueDeliver complete protection against today’s threats — while increasing your monthly recurring revenue.
- Ensure malware-free recoveriesPrevent reinfection by failing over to a malware-free recovery point (available with Advanced Security).
Businesses now face more threats than ever before. With Acronis, you can easily secure clients’ data and quickly return to a production-ready state in case of any disruption.
File, image, and applications backup
Local recovery with Instant Restore
Automated test failover
Cloud-only VPN connection
Production and test failover to Acronis Cloud: Ensure quick and easy automated failover of the client’s production environment
VPN-less deployment option: Connect clients’ quickly and easily with point-to-site connectivity
IPsec Multisite VPN support, L2 site-to-site open VPN: Easily support clients with multiple sites that are hosting critical workloads
Multiple templates: Set up disaster recovery plans for your clients quickly and easily
Runbooks: Simplifies and speeds up failover of multiple machines to a cloud recovery site
Custom DNS configuration: Provide flexibility by setting up custom DNS configurations
Get clients running in mere minutes by spinning up IT systems in the Acronis Cloud with full site-to-site connectivity and the ability to recover them to similar or dissimilar hardware.
Live webinars for MSPs
Get peace of mind with Advanced Disaster Recovery
Complete protection in a single solutionEliminate the need for multiple costly solutions and protect all workloads from a single interface.
Out of the box DRaaSGet started in three clicks with a software-only solution, without any hardware appliance installation.
Zero upfront license investmentControl your costs with a flexible PAYG model, allowing for higher margins and better OPEX.
- Disaster recovery for physical and virtual workloadsMinimize downtime by enabling easy, scalable and efficient cloud based recovery of all popular workloads including Windows and Linux physical servers and VMs, major hypervisors, and Microsoft apps.
- Production failoverEnsure quick and easy automated failover of the client’s production environment to an offsite server running in the Acronis Disaster Recovery Storage or to a hot storage in the Acronis Cloud.
- Automated test failoverSave time and effort with a simplified, automated test failover. With the Advanced Disaster recovery pack, you can perform scheduled test failover for any server on a monthly basis, giving you the confidence that you can recover quickly and successfully.
- Site-to-site VPN connectionEnable secure VPN connection between the client’s local site and the cloud site to facilitate partial failover of tightly dependent servers on the local site. When one of the servers is recreated on the cloud site, the servers continue to communicate, ensuring minimal downtime.
- Test DR readinessPerform DR testing in an isolated environment to confirm application availability, ensure compliance, and prove DR readiness — without any impact on production systems.
- Execution monitoringGain visibility into disaster recovery orchestration with a detailed runbook-execution real-time view and execution history.
- Point-in-time recoveryPrevent data loss and avoid data corruption with granularity of control over data protection and recovery capabilities. Restore systems and data to any recoverable point in the past, instead of to the latest one.
- IPsec multisite VPN supportStrengthen security with IPSec multisite VPN support that integrates secure protocols and algorithms, so you can easily support clients with multiple sites that are hosting critical workloads with higher requirements for security, compliance and bandwidth.
- Custom DNS configurationCreate custom DNS configurations for disaster recovery cloud services in the Acronis cloud. This enables you to easily adjust DNS settings for your clients – making it even easier for you to support them.
Cost-efficient and scalable Hybrid Disaster Recovery (DR)
Combine the full power of Acronis Advanced DR with your home network. One solution provides the best of both to protect client data, systems, and applications — achieving compliance, reducing latency, and optimizing costs.
GDPR, data sovereignty, and regulatory complianceDeliver a full-featured DR solution that complies with geographic directives and industry best practices for financial, medical, consumer, and business data.
When the cloud is just not fast enoughSome businesses, systems, and services require exceptional recovery SLAs. Eliminate latency risks by recovering locally.
Economic optimizationRight-size hardware and reduce storage costs for low-risk and fault-tolerant use cases without compromising DR. Recover services with significant traffic in your own data center to manage recovery costs.
One solution for any workload
Physical and virtual machines
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Oracle x86 VM Server
- Linux KVM
- Citrix XenServer
- Red Hat Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
Expand your services with advanced protection packs
Add other powerful components to strengthen your services even further with advanced protection packs and unique cyber protection capabilities. Control your costs by paying only for the functionalities your clients need.
- Advanced SecurityEnhance your security services with integrated cyber protection that includes full-stack anti-malware. Increase your detection rate and responsiveness to the latest cyberthreats. Extend cyber protection to web browsing, backed-up data, the recovery process, and exploit prevention. Enable investigations by capturing forensic data in backups.
- Advanced BackupDefend clients’ data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, MariaDB, MySQL, and application clusters. You can also gain visibility into data-protection statuses across your clients’ infrastructure.
- Advanced Disaster RecoveryGet clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Advanced Email SecurityBlock any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), account takeover (ATO), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero days in seconds before it reaches end users. Leverage Perception Point’s next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)Prevent leakage of sensitive data from endpoints via more than 70 local and network channels and strengthen compliance with minimal effort and speed to value.
- Advanced File Sync and ShareGet a full control over data location, management and privacy with a file sync and share service, including a transaction ledger to enable notarization and eSignature capabilities, across all platforms.
- Advanced ManagementStreamline and automate your routine tasks via scripting and promptly close security gaps in clients’ infrastructure through patch management. Gain visibility into your clients’ software assets and data protection to ease daily tracking and planning tasks, and improve clients’ uptime by monitoring disk drives health.
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between backup and disaster recovery solutions?
Backups are simple; they are copy of your corporate systems and data that can be used to bring a failed system back online. Disaster recovery refers to a more advanced form of system copies that include processing capabilities.
- What is a disaster recovery solution?
Disaster recovery solutions allow companies to quickly resume business-critical workloads after cyberattacks, natural disasters, or server failures. The disaster recovery process normally involves a separate physical or cloud site to restore data. Every disaster recovery solution aims to help businesses operate as usual. Since business continuity depends on high availability, disaster recovery strategies depend on tight RPOs and RTOs.
- What goes into a disaster recovery plan?
Every business will have its own unique requirements, so a good plan will minimize the complexity of the disaster recovery process. When creating a disaster recovery plan for your clients, you will first need to assess the applications, process, and cost versus risk which will help define your approach.
- What data should I back up for effective disaster recovery?
For reliable disaster recovery, you need to look beyond simply copying all of your clients’ databases and files. Their entire infrastructure – servers, PCs, NAS, SAN, hypervisors, and endpoints – contains vital production data. You’ll need to capture application settings, operating system configurations, bookmarks, and registry data for a full recovery.
- Where should I back up my clients’ data to perform disaster recovery?
To be able to failover your clients’ critical workloads, you should back up the data to Acronis Cloud Storage (or cold storage for backups). As the disaster occurs, fail over your clients’ workloads to the offsite server running in the Acronis Disaster Recovery Storage (or hot storage in the Acronis Cloud).
- What is MSP disaster recovery?
MSP disaster recovery is a service offered by managed service providers to clients that require a disaster recovery solution as a service (DRaaS) to ensure business continuity and client access to their data following a disaster, including a ransomware attack, hardware failure, natural disaster, or any other unplanned outage.
- Do MSPs need cloud DR services?
As a managed service provider, you should consider offering a cloud disaster recovery (DR) service — also called Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) — to protect your client’s workloads, limit downtime, and shorten recovery point objectives (RPOs) in the event of unplanned outage. With DRaaS, your clients do not need to invest in additional hardware and software or IT expertise to develop, test and execute an in-house DR strategy. Instead, your organization provides the services to replicate your clients’ systems and data to a cloud infrastructure and orchestrate the failover and failback process.
Subscribe for tips, news and occasional promotional offers from Acronis
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.