#CyberFit Financing
Switzerland

Access special funding in Switzerland to help your business survive and grow during challenging times

COVID-19 credit

Program description
  • Bridging loans (COVID-19 loans) provide affected companies with the most unbureaucratic, targeted, and quick support possible.
    • Only one COVID-19 loan application can be submitted to a bank per company.
    • Up to 500,000 CHF.
    • 100% guaranteed by the government.
    • The interest rate on these bridging loans is currently 0%.
    • Five-year tenor.
    • Credit applications can be submitted until July 31, 2020.
    • Fast review of applications.
    • Please, find all the information here.
Eligibility
  • Company domiciled in Switzerland prior to March 1, 2020.
List of banks
  • Please, find all the information here.
How to apply
  • Start your loan application by clicking the link below and fill out all required fields
  • Sign the agreement
  • Scan the agreement and send it to the bank by email or letter
  • The bank will review the agreement. If it is complete, the money will be paid out directly by the bank.
  • Please, find all the information here.

COVID-19 Credit Plus

Program description
  • Bridging loans (COVID-19 loans) provide affected companies with the most unbureaucratic, targeted and quick support possible.
  • Only one application for a COVID-19 Plus loan can be submitted to a bank per company.
  • Applicant should have applied for COVID-19 Credit before applying for Credit Plus.
  • Between 500,000 CHF and 20 million CHF.
  • 85% guaranteed by the government, 15% by a participating bank.
  • 0.5% p.a on the 85%, rick-based for the remaining 15%.
  • Five-year tenor.
  • Credit applications can be submitted until July 31, 2020.
  • Fast review of applications.
  • Please, find all the information here.
Eligibility
  • Company domiciled in Switzerland, application submitted for COVID-19 CREDIT, credit check completed.
List of banks
  • Please, find all the information here.
How to apply
  • Start your loan application by clicking on the link below and filling out all required fields.
  • Sign the agreement.
  • Scan the agreement and send it to the bank by email or letter.
  • The bank reviews the agreement.
  • The completeness of the application is checked by the bank and forwarded to the guarantee organization.
  • After the guarantee organization has released the application, the money is paid out by the bank.
  • Please, find all the information here.